Monday, June 26, 2006

Rain, rain... go away!

There is nothing worse than having to be outside in the rain all day. Okay, maybe if it were constant downpours, that would suck more. I went to camp today to find the road almost washed out and a bridge about 20 feet away from where it was supposed to be. Barrie Day Camp got over 7 inches of rain in a 24 hour period. And it hasn't stopped raining yet! The damamge caused by water is amazing to me. The creek that runs through camp moved a retaining wall. flooded the archery area, popped a tire on a tractor, and put a picnic table in he pond. I can't believe we had camp today!
On another note, I'm sad because I only have a month left as a DT for Scrapgal. I've really enjoyed it, though I don't think I've really done anything amazing. Still, it was so cool to be picked. Here are some recent LO's I've done. Nothing too spectacular.
I need to make some dinner and work on my invitations... how much fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home